Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back at Work

Surprisingly, the thing that sucked most about being back at work was not the work itself... it wasn't even the getting up at 6am (although that was what kept me in my pit yesterday)... it was the getting dressed in corporate clothes, more's the point NOT shorts, jandles/sandles and t-shirt. And today it was only 24 degrees and 69 (oo-er) percent humidity... felt like a lot warmer and reminded me of Singapore in just before the rainy season. There's just no airflow. The dehumidifier at home is going full tilt. The cats are languishing around and looking at me plaintively, like I can do something about it!

So I'm back. That's all really. I was a bit bored in the afternoon - not that I didn't have plenty to do, but I had done heaps already - so I was trying to hook into MySpace, but it just wasn't having any of it. Ended up uninstalling Firefox (I won't be using that PC for much longer anyway), but the new flash player wasn't playing ball, it was actually screwing with the way that IE runs. So instead I installed Opera, and suddenly MySpace came to life. Go figure as they day.

Now, wasn't that fascinating? I did say a few days ago that being back at work would probably limit the number of times I'd post in here - what I failed to mention was the consequential drop in quality!

Oh I'm such a dag....

No comments:

Post a Comment